· NAEYC Provides many kinds of Resources to teachers, providers, administrators, parents and students including:
· Access to position statements on many different topics
· Monthly e-mail member newsletters, with quick links to the latest content, research, and events for NAEYC members.
· Networking opportunities at local events
· Discount at the national conference
· Discounted insurance plans for your personal and professional needs.
· Reduced subscription fee to Early Childhood Research Quarterly, an established applied research journal.
· Access to member-exclusive Interest Forums, a unique platform to interact with other professionals on focused subject areas.
· Articles and reviews on topics like: